Sumila-Grabowska-Sierzputowska Biuro Patentów i Znaków Towarowych Sp. Jawna
ul. Pulawska 182
Tel.: +48 22 825 82 41
Telefax.: +48 22 82577 82
Sulima-Grabowska-Sierzputowska Patent & Trademark Attorneys offers a full range of intellectual property related services including domain names and customs protection.
We assist in the filing, prosecution of applications and maintenance of exclusive IP rights before the PPO, EPO, EUIPO and WIPO.
We also have a vast experience in defending and enforcing our clients’ exclusive IP rights before administrative and civil courts in Poland as well as before various EU courts.
Patent team is well prepared to handle cases in different scientific & technical fields, including chemistry, bio-technology, pharma, mechanical and civil engineering, electronic and electrical engineering and telecommunications. We are also famous for the excellent quality of patent translations prepared by us.
Trademark department assists clients in the filing, prosecution, maintenance and enforcement of trademarks, designs and domain names. We are experts in trademark searches. We have also sound experience in managing big trademark portfolios of both domestic and foreign companies, advising clients on their IP protection strategy and enforcement thereof before courts and Polish customs authorities.
The firm and our attorneys have been repeatedly ranked among the best IP firms/IP practitioners in Poland in “IAM - Patent1000”, “MIP - IP Stars Patents”, “WTR1000” and “Who’s Who Legal: Trademarks”.
Areas of specialisation:
1) Representation of clients in all types of proceedings before the Polish Patent Office (PPO), World Intellectual Property (WIPO), European Patent Office (EPO) and EUIPO including litigation proceedings and proceedings before the Boards of Appeal and EU Courts
2) Enforcement of IP rights before civil courts and EUTM & Design Court (infringement and declaratory cases)
3) Representation of clients in all sorts of IP related cases before administrative courts (invalidity, cancellation, opposition cases)
4) Patent translations
5) Patent and trademark searches
6) Registration and maintenance of domain names
7) Seizure of counterfeited goods at the Polish borders
8) IP related legal advices, IP strategy and IP portfolio management services
We are members of INTA, ECTA, FICPI, AIPPI & LES.
POLAND, EPO, EUIPO & WIPO
Tel.: +48 22 825 8241
responsible for the firm’s patent prosecution and patent litigation practice. Recognized by peers for being one of the best specialists in Poland for pharma and chemical patent litigation cases
Patent & trademark attorney
Tel.: +48 22 825 8241
her areas of practice include trademark, design and domain names prosecution and enforcement, IP litigation before the Polish Patent Office, EUIPO as well as before administrative and civil courts, customs protection issues, IP strategy and portfolio management issues