pichet_w / iStockphoto.com
The Global IP Exchange team is bringing the conference series to the UK on June 26 and 27 in London, as the director of the Exchange, Eleanor Pilkington, reports.
The Global IP Exchange UK brings together only the most senior IP professionals in the industry to explore the biggest challenges industry leaders are facing right now. We help them drive their IP strategy forward with an exciting mix of interactive sessions and case studies from top UK brands with impressive patent portfolios.
There will be plenty of opportunities to network, and to exchange experiences and essential guidance for future ventures.
Attendees will be able to:
- Discover the strategies and solutions that other companies are adopting;
- Develop new business partnerships through interactive networking opportunities; and
- Participate in intimate working groups with senior peers to develop new strategies.
With a programme designed to help IP directors ensure their IP rights are exploited and protected in a way that is consistent with the commercial goals and objectives of their businesses, attendees will tailor their agenda by selecting case studies, panel debates, peer-sharing roundtable discussions, interactive ‘BrainWeave’ sessions and one-on-one business meetings.
Participants can benefit from the following:
- Attendance is exclusive: participation is strictly limited to senior executives from leading corporations to facilitate true peer-level networking for our delegates and speakers.
- Strategic conference sessions: the content of the conference programme is specifically designed for the seniority and maturity of the participants and has been developed following nine months of in-depth research.
- An itinerary customised to your current business objectives: exchange participants customise their agendas by selecting conference sessions, ‘BrainWeaves’ and one-on-one meetings with solution providers that they are most interested in meeting and networking with.
- One-on-one business meetings: the business meetings provide an opportunity for event participants to assess the solutions and services that are available to help them achieve their business objectives.
conference, London, Exchange, Global IP Exchange, patent, patent portfolio