Ros Lynch, copyright and IP enforcement director at the UK Intellectual Property Office, speaks candidly to WIPR’s Sarah Morgan about being a black woman in the Civil Service and preparing for Brexit.
- D+I = Innovation = Impact on the bottom line 15-10-2019
- Making the Case for Diversity 22-05-2019
- Women in the boardroom: What more needs to be done? 03-05-2019
- Women in the boardroom: Diversity matters 02-05-2019
- Women in the boardroom: A balancing act? 02-05-2019
Latest diversity news
As dual-income households rise, requests from men for flexible working arrangements to fit in with childcare responsibilities are reportedly becoming more frequent. But company cultures need to change to ensure that these requests are more broadly accepted, according to a panel.
Cameron & Shepherd
GRISCHENKO & PARTNERS IP
Europe, The Americas, Asia and Australia
Spoor & Fisher
Bury & Bury European and Polish Patent and Trademark Attorneys
European Union, European Patent Organisation, Poland