IP crimes prosecutor Sasha Lazarevich, deputy city attorney at the Office of the Los Angeles City Attorney, reveals her past inspirations and current motivations.
- The power of mentoring 23-12-2019
- Femtech: flying the flag for women’s health and innovators 02-12-2019
- USPTO Interviews: One giant leap 26-11-2019
- Influential Women in IP: Changing perceptions inside and out 05-11-2019
- D+I = Innovation = Impact on the bottom line 15-10-2019
Latest diversity news
Two organisations promoting greater diversity in the legal industry have welcomed Intel’s commitment to only do business with law firms who meet certain diversity-related standards.
Barger, Piso & Partner
Zovicova & Zovic IP, s.r.o.
Henry Goh & Co Sdn Bhd
Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei