Alice Stephenson tells WIPR about how being a homeless teenage mother and overcoming prejudice inspired her to make a difference in law.
- Leading on D&I: Argentina’s new gender identity law 12-10-2021
- Mental health and tech: what role can IP play? 11-10-2021
- Will the latest patent bills increase diversity and transparency in the patent system? 01-10-2021
- Career series: Laurie Fitzgerald, Avanci 08-09-2021
- COVID-19’s effect on IP and D&I in Peru 08-09-2021
Latest diversity news
The Minority Corporate Counsel Association has unveiled a new measurement tool or “scorecard” for general counsel to assess the diversity, equity and inclusion progress of the law firms they hire.
India, China, Japan and Europe
Beau de Loménie (BDL-IP)