Deep-rooted prejudices continue to blight the legal sector and its D&I efforts. But while many firms have introduced training programmes to tackle unconscious bias, it will take more than quick-fixes to change entrenched behaviour. Muireann Bolger reports.
- Career series: Catherine Lemay, Hexo 04-11-2020
- Diversity in Mexico and beyond 04-11-2020
- Career series: Regan Smith, US Copyright Office 06-10-2020
- Tackling the last taboo: disability in law 06-10-2020
- Levelling up diversity: tech is one of the ways forward 02-10-2020
Latest diversity news
The percentage of black partners has increased by less than 1% since 1991 at elite law firms which pledged at the time to improve racial diversity, according to a new report released by legal analytics company Bodhala.