Julia Florence, the immediate past-president of the Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys, recalls some of her formative experiences and discusses her ideas of how future IP lawyers can be supported and encouraged.
- Career series: Nichole Mercier, Washington University 29-06-2020
- Friends in D&I places 18-06-2020
- Trailblazers: The best advice 05-06-2020
- The great exodus 04-06-2020
- A culture of growth and equality 03-06-2020
Latest diversity news
Women and minority inventors are not only less likely to apply for patents, but they’re also less likely to have their applications granted by the US Patent and Trademark Office than white men, according to a study from the University of Georgia.