As June marks Pride Month, the IP world must support LGBTQ+ lawyers amid a concerning rollback of rights for this community, says Brian Winterfeldt of Winterfeldt IP.
- ‘A niche profession’: loneliness and IP 12-05-2022
- World IP Day: inspiring the next generation 26-04-2022
- Career Series: Susan Natland 21-04-2022
- ‘I blamed myself for my differences’: neurodivergence and IP 24-03-2022
- International Women’s Day: ‘Break the bias’ 08-03-2022
Latest diversity news
The firm’s global head of IP shares her experience of building a practice from scratch in a new market, and the importance of carving a ‘niche’.
Representation of women authors ‘encouraging’ but gaps remain in software and music: US Copyright Office
Basham, Ringe y Correa S.C.
Leason Ellis LLP
Haug Partners LLP is a full-service, national law firm that provides integrated multidisciplinary legal services for innovative companies.