María José Sánchez Rey of the Colombian Coffee Growers Federation tells WIPR about how her dream job combines her love of IP, coffee and working for a higher purpose.
- Why the patent bar changes will boost gender diversity 22-11-2021
- Career series: Alice Stephenson, Stephenson Law 13-10-2021
- Leading on D&I: Argentina’s new gender identity law 12-10-2021
- Mental health and tech: what role can IP play? 11-10-2021
- Will the latest patent bills increase diversity and transparency in the patent system? 01-10-2021
Latest diversity news
January marks National Mentoring Month and comes at a time when such guidance and support has become vital in achieving a more diversified leadership in law.
Beau de Loménie (BDL-IP)
India, China, Japan and Europe