The importance of diversity at law firms remains a center of conversation. Sarah Morgan reviews the status.
- Women in the boardroom: What more needs to be done? 03-05-2019
- Women in the boardroom: Diversity matters 02-05-2019
- Women in the boardroom: A balancing act? 02-05-2019
- Company focus: Nokia Technologies 02-05-2019
- WIPO: A long wait for balance 25-04-2019
Latest diversity news
Maintaining a work-life balance while still getting recognition for professional achievements is a challenge for many women working in IP, but as discussed yesterday, September 12 at WIPR’s Influential Women in IP conference in London, there are ways to manage this problem.
Deep & Far Attorneys-at-law
Johansson & Langlois
Mikhailyuk Sorokolat & Partners
Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Georgia, Uzbekistan, Moldova
Boehmert & Boehmert
Henry Goh & Co Sdn Bhd
Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei
Caribbean, EU, Central America, Latin America, South America