Raph Mokades founded London-based recruitment company Rare Recruitment to help people from diverse backgrounds develop careers in elite professions, including law. He tells WIPR that when it comes to tackling deep-rooted bias, a tailored approach is required.
- Career series: Jo-Ann See, Amica Law 01-02-2021
- Diversity Q&A: ‘COVID-19 will have a massive impact on work-life balance’ 12-01-2021
- Career series: Elisabeth Stewart Bradley, Bristol Myers Squibb 12-01-2021
- ‘They said no three times. I tried again’: I. Stephanie Boyce 11-01-2021
- Diversity Q&A: ‘COVID-19 has already slowed change’ 06-01-2021
Latest diversity news
Leading legal organisations have rallied behind the national #10000BlackInterns initiative, a programme providing 10,000 paid internships to black graduates in the UK that will launch this summer.
India, China, Japan and Europe
Beau de Loménie (BDL-IP)
Spoor & Fisher
Johansson & Langlois
Tsai, Lee & Chen Patent Attorneys and Attorneys at Law
Europe, The Americas, Asia and Australia