Sarah Burstein, professor of law at the University of Oklahoma, tells WIPR about her unconventional route into IP, her proudest achievement and the ongoing challenges facing women in law.
- Promoting diversity in IP law: how small actions can lead to big changes 05-08-2020
- Social mobility: widening the circle 29-06-2020
- Career series: Nichole Mercier, Washington University 29-06-2020
- Friends in D&I places 18-06-2020
- Trailblazers: The best advice 05-06-2020
Latest diversity news
Law firm Allen & Overy has set new diversity targets after research revealed that black and ethnic minority lawyers had shorter tenures at the firm when compared to their white counterparts.
Spoor & Fisher
Henry Goh & Co Sdn Bhd
Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei
Barger, Piso & Partner