Regan Smith, general counsel and associate register of copyrights at the US Copyright Office, tells WIPR about how an earlier venture into the entertainment field led to IP, and how important it is for women to support each other.
- Tackling the last taboo: disability in law 06-10-2020
- Levelling up diversity: tech is one of the ways forward 02-10-2020
- INTA: Leading on and off the court 09-09-2020
- Career series: Jayne Durden, Anaqua 07-09-2020
- Career series: Sarah Burstein, University of Oklahoma 05-08-2020
Latest diversity news
Law firm Hogan Lovells has committed to global diversity and inclusion goals for racial and ethnic minority, and LGBT+ partners.
J. Varbanov & partners
Bulgaria and EU
Europe, The Americas, Asia and Australia
Boehmert & Boehmert
Caribbean, EU, Central America, Latin America, South America
GRISCHENKO & PARTNERS IP
Basham, Ringe y Correa S.C.
Henry Goh & Co Sdn Bhd
Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei