Millicent Grant is a pioneer. Earlier this year, she became the first Chartered legal executive to be appointed an Honorary Queen’s Counsel in the UK.
- D&I: putting your money where your mouth is 05-03-2020
- Career series: Sanjana Sharma, UL (Underwriters Laboratories) 31-01-2020
- Ageism: the old taboo 28-01-2020
- Career series: Sasha Lazarevich 07-01-2020
- The power of mentoring 23-12-2019
Latest diversity news
The US Patent and Trademark Office has launched a new platform aimed at encouraging greater participation in the patent system, as part of its effort to inspire a more diverse innovation economy.