Sanjana Sharma, associate general counsel for IP and knowledge management at UL, recalls her early interest in being a brand attorney and describes the rewards of working in a collaborative environment.
- Ageism: the old taboo 28-01-2020
- Career series: Sasha Lazarevich 07-01-2020
- The power of mentoring 23-12-2019
- Femtech: flying the flag for women’s health and innovators 02-12-2019
- USPTO Interviews: One giant leap 26-11-2019
Latest diversity news
A Virginia judge has handed victory to the US Patent and Trademark Office, granting the office’s motion for summary judgment in a discrimination suit brought by a former patent examiner.