As well as targeting treatments for women’s health, femtech will be part of the movement towards personalised medicine for everyone, says Anna Jackson of Kirkland & Ellis.
- USPTO Interviews: One giant leap 26-11-2019
- Influential Women in IP: Changing perceptions inside and out 05-11-2019
- D+I = Innovation = Impact on the bottom line 15-10-2019
- Making the Case for Diversity 22-05-2019
- Women in the boardroom: What more needs to be done? 03-05-2019
Latest diversity news
Of the top 500 firms appearing in most proceedings before the US Patent Trial and Appeal Board, women make up half of the total attorney appearances at just 17 firms, according to a new report.