gremlin / iStockphoto.com
With the help of statistics and client comments, WIPR profiles some of the major players in the patent search industry and examines what makes them stand out.
Cardinal IP: Granular matching and quality controls
- Patent searches per year (by Cardinal IP): >13,000
- Clients: >10,000 (Fortune 500 companies, law firms and academic institutions)
- Fees: Patentability searches: start at $700
- Clearance/FTO/infringement searches: start at $2,500
- Invalidity search: $2,500 to upwards of $12,500
More than 150 research experts conduct highly customisable search services at Cardinal IP. The experts have access to more than 100 patent issuing authorities and more than 1,000 non-patent literature databases to find the most relevant prior art to meet clients’ needs.
patent, patent searcher, Cardinal IP, Clarivate, Patent Seekers, Gridlogics, Express Search, Anaqua, CPA Global, Evalueserve, Patsnap, Minesoft