imaginima / iStockphoto.com
The ninth Global IP Exchange, to be held in Berlin from March 12 to 14, will allow chief IP counsel and other senior IP decision-makers to build business-driven IP strategies, as Amy Griffin, the director of the Exchange, reports.
The ninth Global IP Exchange conference will bring together 120 senior IP decision-makers who are all looking to discover new ideas, make new connections and, most importantly, build a business-driven IP strategy. This popular invitation-only meeting is open to chief IP counsel, directors of IP, patent, trademark, brand protection and anti-counterfeiting, plus a selected group of innovative solution providers.
Attendees will be able to:
- Discover the strategies and solutions that other companies are adopting;
- Develop new business partnerships through interactive networking opportunities; and
- Participate in intimate working groups with senior peers to develop new strategies.
With a programme designed to help IP, brand protection and trademark directors ensure their IP rights are exploited and protected in a way that is consistent with the commercial goals and objectives of their businesses, attendees will tailor their agenda by selecting case studies, panel debates, peer-sharing roundtable discussions, interactive BrainWeave sessions and one-on-one business meetings.
“Participation is strictly limited to senior executives from leading corporations to facilitate true peer-level networking.”
BrainWeave is a unique learning style session that includes discussing, debating and learning in an informal setting. Attendees are able to select from a range of BrainWeave topics which will be incorporated into their personal itinerary.
The Global IP Exchange is not a typical conference and there are some key distinguishing features that provide participants with a truly unique forum in which to participate:
- Attendance is exclusive: Participation is strictly limited to senior executives from leading corporations to facilitate true peer-level networking for our delegates and speakers.
- Strategic conference sessions: The intellectual content of the conference programme is specifically designed for the seniority and maturity of the participants and has been developed following nine months of in-depth research.
- An itinerary customised to your current business objectives: Exchange participants customise their agendas by selecting conference sessions, BrainWeaves and one-on-one meetings with solution providers that they are most interested in meeting and networking with.
- One-on-one business meetings: The business meetings provide an exceptional opportunity for event participants to assess the solutions and services that are available to help them achieve their business objectives.
For a full list of the solution providers participating visit the solution providers’ page: https://globalipexchange.iqpc.co.uk/sponsors
conference, Global IP Exchange, IP, Amy Griffin,