From January 2017, the German-based footwear company will no longer supply its products for Amazon to sell online and will not authorise any third party merchants to sell on the marketplace section of the online retailer, says Martin Ochs of Hamlins.
- The effectiveness of blocking injunctions 17-08-2016
- UDRP roundup: Wins for brand owners against bogus domain names 10-08-2016
- Domain name abuse: ICANN’s masterplan for fighting bad actors 27-07-2016
- UDRP roundup: wins for Virgin, Lacoste and VW 20-07-2016
- Keeping an eye on domain name trends 06-07-2016
Latest trademarks & brands online news
Steptoe & Johnson has boosted its IP group in Chicago with the hire of Kelly Eberspecher as a partner.
At bNamed.net we feel that protecting your brand online shouldn't cost you an arm and a leg.
Get the Information Edge with Practice Insight
RoyaltyStat® is the most up-to-date and reliable online database of royalty rates extracted from unredacted license agreements.