Since our establishment as an IP law firm in 1970, we at Kyosei International Patent Office have been providing individuals and a variety of companies and other organisations with professional services to protect and enhance their IP rights.
- IP Pages 2019: Recent developments in the Austrian IP landscape 21-01-2019
- Brexit: 'The sooner this is sorted, the better' 12-12-2018
- Business in ASEAN: A collective strategy for IP 08-12-2018
- Brand protection: Keeping an eye on counterfeits 06-12-2018
- In the spotlight: Cooperating with the TMCH 06-12-2018
Latest trademarks news
Humu, a human resources startup founded by three former Google employees has filed for declaratory relief from American streaming services provider Hulu.
Fenix Legal KB
Caribbean, EU, Central America, Latin America, South America
Cabinet M. Oproiu
Barger, Piso & Partner
Patentbüro Paul Rosenich AG
Europe, Switzerland, Liechtenstein
Henry Goh & Co Sdn Bhd
Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei