The recent Decree No. 119 promulgated by the Ministry of Economic Development on June 1, 2021, and entered into force on September 9, 2021, amends the Implementing Regulation of the Industrial Property Code, and represents a progress in the harmonisation of the national legal system after the EU Directive No. 2015/2436 and a subsequent Legislative Decree of 2019.
- Sponsored content: Mercado Libre partners with brands against counterfeits and piracy in Latin America 30-11-2021
- Purple trademarks: a sequel to Nestlé v Cadbury? 29-11-2021
- Russia: A new way to protect designs 28-11-2021
- Sponsored content: Digital IP management in a plug and play solution 25-11-2021
- Q&A: María José Sánchez Rey 24-11-2021
Latest trademarks news
The number of fake goods detained at the EU border fell from 41 million in 2019 to 27 million in 2020, according to a report from the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) and the European Commission, which partly attributes the significant decrease to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Fenix Legal KB
Belgium, China, Denmark, Sweden
Henry Goh & Co Sdn Bhd
Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei
Adams & Adams Attorneys
South Africa, Mozambique, Angola, Nigeria
Basham, Ringe y Correa S.C.
Caribbean, EU, Central America, Latin America, South America