The adoption of an Angolan statuette as a cultural icon has raised questions over the protection of art as a trademark. Vera Albino of Inventa International explores the issues.
- How the Synlait case increases the evidentiary value of letters of consent in China 15-01-2021
- Italy jurisdiction report: Complying with public morality 10-01-2021
- IP laws: Brighter days ahead 10-01-2021
- Say cheese! Why Halloumi producers should smile at CJEU’s trademark decision 07-01-2021
- UKIPO issues welcome boost for UK IP sector 24-12-2020
Latest trademarks news
The US Trade Representative has turned its attention to e-commerce and internet platforms in its latest Notorious Markets report on counterfeit goods.
Henry Goh & Co Sdn Bhd
Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei
Caribbean, EU, Central America, Latin America, South America
Fenix Legal KB
Basham, Ringe y Correa S.C.