Subject matter eligibility, the future of the IPR and fee diversion are among the problems that new USPTO boss Andrei Iancu will need to address in his role, as WIPR reports.
- Pharma trademarks in Brazil: an exception to the rule 21-02-2018
- Pharma trademarks in Brazil: going to court to get your name 21-02-2018
- Pharma trademarks in Angola: the right dose of protection 19-02-2018
- Sweden jurisdiction report: The true value of a brand 19-02-2018
- Netherlands jurisdiction report: Director liability in trademark cases 19-02-2018
Latest trademarks news
A US court has rejected a claim of copyright infringement against Disney, but also dismissed the company’s motion to throw out claims of patent infringement.
Get the Information Edge with Practice Insight
Law Offices of Bettina Krause
Germany, Domain Name Management
Singh & Singh
Barger, Piso & Partner