One of the world’s leading fashion brands has been castigated by a British comedian for enforcing its trademarks too aggressively. Rebecca Anderson-Smith of Mewburn Ellis explores the lessons for brands.
- H&M holds the line against Adidas in Dutch court judgment 12-03-2020
- Brompton: a clash of patents and copyright 03-03-2020
- Lessons learned: China’s first-to-file TM system 27-02-2020
- Is the US cannabis trademarks ban ‘untenable’? 27-02-2020
- What’s in a name?: business-friendly trademark counselling in the startup scene 21-02-2020
Latest trademarks news
China has surpassed the US as the top source of international patent applications filed with the World Intellectual Property Organization for the first time in over 40 years, according to newly-released statistics from the UN body.
Fenix Legal KB
Henry Goh & Co Sdn Bhd
Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei
Barger, Piso & Partner
Caribbean, EU, Central America, Latin America, South America
Basham, Ringe y Correa S.C.