A damages win for New Balance offers a warning of things to come for China’s infringers, reports Alex Baldwin.
- Amazon’s transparency on fakes is good news for brands 14-05-2021
- Career series: Lisa Ramsey, University of San Diego 06-05-2021
- Upcycling: brands buckle up for a new fashion trend 30-04-2021
- Nike’s ‘Satan shoes’ victory: would demonic branding have fared better in the UK? 21-04-2021
- Career series: Jill Goldman, American Bankers Association 07-04-2021
Latest trademarks news
An EU court has quashed a ruling by an EU Intellectual Property Office’s board of appeal, finding that it had erred in its analysis of a trademark’s potential to cause consumer confusion.
Fenix Legal KB
Adams & Adams Attorneys
South Africa, Mozambique, Angola, Nigeria
Henry Goh & Co Sdn Bhd
Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei
Caribbean, EU, Central America, Latin America, South America