The confluence of IP and antitrust laws throws a challenge to trademark owners in the realm of brand protection, and this has often led to a conflict between these two facets of law.
- Augmented and virtual reality: A fuzzy picture for VR 07-08-2019
- Fundamental rights: Trademark office or moral guardian? 07-08-2019
- AI and ethics: Controlling the AI beast 07-08-2019
- IP in France: help for SMEs 19-07-2019
- INTA: Brands for a better society 12-06-2019
Latest trademarks news
Air New Zealand, the country’s national aircraft carrier, is facing criticism over its decision to file a trademark application for a logo with the phrase ‘Kia Ora’, a Māori-language greeting.
Caribbean, EU, Central America, Latin America, South America
Cabinet M. Oproiu
Barger, Piso & Partner
Fenix Legal KB