Lawyers must unlearn some of their adversarial thinking to ensure they play a role in human society in the future, says Mladen Vukmir of the European Communities Trade Mark Association.
- How to onboard new staff during lockdown 07-07-2020
- Comment: Dropping of PepsiCo’s Aunt Jemima is long overdue 19-06-2020
- Dissecting SkyKick 15-06-2020
- Interview: INTA CEO talks virtual conferences and digital transformation 12-06-2020
- Trailblazers: The best advice 05-06-2020
Latest trademarks news
The Washington Redskins are dropping the highly contentious name, but its replacement is tied up in a “trademark battle”, it has been reported.
Fenix Legal KB
Henry Goh & Co Sdn Bhd
Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei
Caribbean, EU, Central America, Latin America, South America
Basham, Ringe y Correa S.C.
Barger, Piso & Partner