EU legal developments combined with confusion around Brexit have left brand owners concerned about the scope of their rights, but there is now more reason to be hopeful, as WIPR reports.
- Conference preview: IACC 2018 Annual Spring Conference 18-04-2018
- Italy jurisdiction report: Keeping advertisers in line 09-04-2018
- Germany jurisdiction report: Chocolate packaging and protection 09-04-2018
- France jurisdiction report: Protecting the Olympic spirit 09-04-2018
- Nordic IPR 2018 preview: an interview with Ericsson 28-03-2018
Latest trademarks news
Fashion retailers Gucci and Guess have reached an agreement to end all pending international IP litigation between them.
Get the Information Edge with Practice Insight
Barger, Piso & Partner
Singh & Singh
AA Thornton & Co
United Kingdom, Germany
Patentbüro Paul Rosenich AG
Europe, Switzerland, Liechtenstein
Fenix Legal KB