Disruptive technology creates productive lawyers, business growth and stability, so it’s time for law firms to embrace its potential rather than fearing it, as Charles Hill and Daniel Comerford of TrademarkNow argue.
- IP under Biden: what does the future look like? 10-11-2020
- Rice wars: the dispute over Basmati GI 09-11-2020
- New IP law in Mexico 02-11-2020
- Record TM filings at the USPTO—but do they conceal a darker picture? 02-11-2020
- Five minutes with Elena Galletti, Brandstock 19-10-2020
Latest trademarks news
The World Intellectual Property Organization’s Arbitration and Mediation Center has registered its 50,000th cybersquatting case, as the COVID-19 pandemic drives up cases.
Fenix Legal KB
Henry Goh & Co Sdn Bhd
Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei
Caribbean, EU, Central America, Latin America, South America
Barger, Piso & Partner
Basham, Ringe y Correa S.C.