The CJEU's Advocate General has handed down an opinion in one of this year’s most interesting trademark cases. The effects may strike at the heart of the trademark registration system, argues Tristan Sherliker of Bird & Bird.
- IP World Forum: interview with Danielle Lewensohn, RaySearch Laboratories 04-10-2019
- India commercial courts: Saviour of the system 24-09-2019
- India e-commerce: Liability for platforms is coming at last 24-09-2019
- India: Patents-in-waiting 23-09-2019
- Video gaming: time for e-sports to level-up 23-09-2019
Latest trademarks news
Money transfer service PayPal has entered into a settlement with Lenmo, after it took its competitor to court earlier this year over claims that its name is an “obvious imitation” of PayPal’s Venmo.
Fenix Legal KB
Henry Goh & Co Sdn Bhd
Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei
Barger, Piso & Partner
Caribbean, EU, Central America, Latin America, South America