As consumers, we should take greater care in scrutinising online deals which may seem too good to be true given the potential for disappointment, say Rachel Jones and Jet Doran of SnapDragon Monitoring.
- In the spotlight: Cooperating with the TMCH 06-12-2018
- Mexico trademark cancellations: Muddying the water on non-use 05-12-2018
- France jurisdiction report: The case of ‘Neuschwanstein’ 03-12-2018
- India jurisdiction report: Protection of well-known trademarks 30-11-2018
- Italy jurisdiction report: Protecting fashion shape marks 28-11-2018
Latest trademarks news
Two members of American soul group the Commodores suffered a defeat in a trademark dispute over the band’s name after the EU General Court ruled in favour of founding member Thomas McClary’s Fifth Avenue Entertainment.
Cabinet M. Oproiu
Singh & Singh
Caribbean, EU, Central America, Latin America, South America
Patentbüro Paul Rosenich AG
Europe, Switzerland, Liechtenstein
Henry Goh & Co Sdn Bhd
Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei