German law provides protection for titles of works—book titles, song titles, film titles, theatre titles or titles of comparable works—irrespective of the requirements of trademark or copyright protection.
- India jurisdiction report: Remedies against infringing names 24-05-2019
- Italy jurisdiction report: Changes to the Italian IP Code 23-05-2019
- Malaysia jurisdiction report: No small beer in Bintang case 23-05-2019
- INTA and Kenya’s Anti Counterfeit Authority Sign Memorandum of Understanding 22-05-2019
- Making the Case for Diversity 22-05-2019
Latest trademarks news
The EU General Court yesterday upheld the European Union Intellectual Property Office’s decision in trademark opposition proceedings instigated by Sky, in a win for the British telecommunications company.
Cabinet M. Oproiu
Barger, Piso & Partner
Caribbean, EU, Central America, Latin America, South America
Fenix Legal KB