In settling a standard-essential patent licence, no other court has gone as far as the English Court of Appeal in its October decision in Unwired Planet v Huawei, says Adrian Howes of Nokia, who examines the case and its potential impact.
- Dennemeyer: the one-stop-shop for IP filings 25-10-2018
- How to draft a killer blockchain patent 23-10-2018
- A state of flux: the Huawei v ZTE FRAND framework 19-10-2018
- Conference review: 2018 AIPPI World Congress, Cancun 16-10-2018
- Profiling the patent searchers 15-10-2018
Latest patents news
Singapore is soon to become an “IP hub” for innovative Russian enterprises, after the Intellectual Property Office of Singapore’s international arm made an agreement with Russia’s Internet Initiatives Development Fund.
Caribbean, EU, Central America, Latin America, South America
Cabinet M. Oproiu
Mumcuoglu & Ark Patent and Trademark Consultancy
Turkey, Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
Barger, Piso & Partner
Julius & Creasy