The Angolan patent system is used primarily by multinational oil and gas firms, rather than Angolan residents themselves, reports Vítor Sérgio Moreira of Inventa International.
- The end of the DABUS affair? 12-04-2021
- NHK-Fintiv: reaching the tipping point? 01-04-2021
- US jurisdiction report: Patent inventorship errors 29-03-2021
- Sweden jurisdiction report: EUIPO’s CF Similarity tool 29-03-2021
- Russia jurisdiction report: Landing a licence 29-03-2021
Latest patents news
Apple has been granted a new damages trial by a Texas judge following a ruling in August that ordered the tech giant to pay $506 million for infringing 4G standard essential patents.
Henry Goh & Co Sdn Bhd
Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei
Belgium, China, Denmark, Sweden
Adams & Adams Attorneys
South Africa, Mozambique, Angola, Nigeria
Fenix Legal KB
Caribbean, EU, Central America, Latin America, South America