When filing patents in Africa, there are essential points to consider between regional patent offices, says Marisol Cardoso of Inventa International.
- A guide to ‘straw person’ oppositions 15-06-2021
- Career series: Susi Fish, IP Inclusive 11-06-2021
- Conference preview: IP Law Online Summit 2021 10-06-2021
- A catalyst for action 10-06-2021
- Nokia-Daimler settlement leaves questions unanswered 09-06-2021
Latest patents news
In a decision highly anticipated by patent owners, the US Supreme Court has delivered its final ruling in US v Arthrex—a fractured opinion that lawyers say leaves burning questions around its political implications.
Basham, Ringe y Correa S.C.
Adams & Adams Attorneys
South Africa, Mozambique, Angola, Nigeria
Henry Goh & Co Sdn Bhd
Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei
Belgium, China, Denmark, Sweden
Caribbean, EU, Central America, Latin America, South America