Preserving evidence and handling mediation are two key aspects of the Unified Patent Court, says Sam Granata, a judge at the Court of Appeal Antwerp, Belgium, in an interview with WIPR.
- Standard-essential patents: help or hindrance in the IoT? 13-06-2018
- A helping hand: Nokia, FRAND and the IoT 08-06-2018
- Conference preview: Global IP Exchange, UK 2018 04-06-2018
- Business brief 2018: UK 23-05-2018
- Business brief 2018: Nigeria 23-05-2018
Latest patents news
Telecoms equipment company Motorola Solutions secured another victory over rival Hytera Communications earlier this week, after the Regional Court of Mannheim in Germany granted an injunction against Hytera.
Get the Information Edge with Practice Insight
Caribbean, EU, Central America, Latin America, South America
AA Thornton & Co
United Kingdom, Germany
Henry Goh & Co Sdn Bhd
Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei
Singh & Singh
Julius & Creasy