While the rejection of the UPC puts the project in peril, it could also put the UK at the centre of patent litigation, argues Jonathan Radcliffe of Reed Smith.
- Brompton: a clash of patents and copyright 03-03-2020
- Global IP Exchange Europe: IP leaders’ investment priorities revealed 13-02-2020
- South Korea: changes to the rules for the online transmission of software 11-02-2020
- SkyKick ruling reveals a need for linguistic clarity 10-02-2020
- WIPR Leaders 2020: Sweden practice update 06-02-2020
Latest patents news
Telecoms company Verizon has ripped into patent suits filed against it by Huawei, calling them “baseless claims” and accusing the Chinese company of attempting to “take credit for American innovation”.
Fenix Legal KB
Henry Goh & Co Sdn Bhd
Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei
Caribbean, EU, Central America, Latin America, South America
Barger, Piso & Partner
Basham, Ringe y Correa S.C.