Patents for new cancer-busting immunotherapy treatments are some of the hottest rights around, explains Iain Armstrong of HGF.
- Situations vacant: the IPAB 17-09-2019
- Brazil: Say ‘bye-bye’ to the backlog? 17-09-2019
- Patent backlog: Cracking the toughest nut 17-09-2019
- US jurisdiction report: Patent clues are in the courts 16-09-2019
- The new normal? NPE issues in China 14-08-2019
Latest patents news
Courtroom experience, the ability to work well in a team, and transparency are the key attributes lawyers should have if they want to represent multinational companies like Qualcomm and Boehringer Ingelheim, according to their in-house counsel.
Barger, Piso & Partner
Cabinet M. Oproiu
Henry Goh & Co Sdn Bhd
Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei
Caribbean, EU, Central America, Latin America, South America