A US plan to ban non-compete clauses is like using “an axe rather than a scalpel to perform brain surgery” and may tear up trade secrets protection, finds Muireann Bolger.
- The new IP landscape in Russia 17-01-2023
- Venezuela: A long way to go 17-01-2023
- Mexico: All in the details 17-01-2023
- A new era for business disputes in Japan 17-01-2023
- Be aware of university students’ rights as co-inventors 17-01-2023
Latest patents news
Dorsey & Whitney has hired Hui Shen as a partner in the firm’s IP Litigation Group in Washington, DC.
Belgium, China, Denmark, Sweden
Caribbean, EU, Central America, Latin America, South America