In a significant ruling of the Amsterdam Court of Appeal, handed down on July 14, 2020, the court ruled that sportswear manufacturer Nike can legally prohibit third parties from selling products through non-authorised retailers’ online platforms.
- Advantage Federer: who owns ‘RF’? 08-08-2018
- Setting the rules on ‘establishment’ 25-04-2017
- Seeking balance: four years of the PTAB 30-09-2016
- Out of reach: covenant not to sue moots subject matter jurisdiction 01-05-2013
- Nike hit with FuelBand infringement claims 08-01-2013
Latest nike news
Nike has accused Warren Lotas and his LA streetwear brand of the same name of selling fake versions of Nike Dunk trainers.
Caribbean, EU, Central America, Latin America, South America
Deep & Far Attorneys-at-law
Henry Goh & Co Sdn Bhd
Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei
Fenix Legal KB
Spoor & Fisher