Fuelled by the almost overnight transition to working from home triggered by the Covid-19 pandemic, the global home fitness equipment market was estimated to be worth $8.4 billion in 2020.
- Nike’s ‘Satan shoes’ victory: would demonic branding have fared better in the UK? 21-04-2021
- Netherlands jurisdiction report: Luxury products and online retailers 10-01-2021
- Advantage Federer: who owns ‘RF’? 08-08-2018
- Setting the rules on ‘establishment’ 25-04-2017
- Seeking balance: four years of the PTAB 30-09-2016
Latest nike news
Online reselling storefront StockX has defended its authorisation programme following accusations from Nike that it is selling counterfeit shoes.