Entrants into the metaverse should be aware that design, patent and copyright protection varies greatly across the world’s major markets, explains Gopinath AS of K&S Partners.
- Metaverse and NFTs: 2023 checklist for brand owners 24-01-2023
- NFTs: how will 2023 compare with the story so far? 05-01-2023
- Mirror, mirror on the wall: Nike sues Lululemon over Mirror Home Gym 02-02-2022
- Nike’s ‘Satan shoes’ victory: would demonic branding have fared better in the UK? 21-04-2021
- Netherlands jurisdiction report: Luxury products and online retailers 10-01-2021
Latest nike news
Sportswear giant sues over infringement of its “revolutionary” shoe technology | Accuses major rivals of infringing nine patents relating to shoe manufacturing methods | Follows previous legal action against Puma, Adidas, and Lululemon.
GRISCHENKO & PARTNERS IP
Johansson & Langlois
BC&B – Law and Business
Complete Intellectual Property Services
Complete Intellectual Property Services (“CIPS”) is a boutique IP law firm specializing in an extensive range of destination intellectual property legal services in the Caribbean region.
Tsai, Lee & Chen Patent Attorneys and Attorneys at Law