Metaverse and NFTs: 2023 checklist for brand owners
A trio of cases in the US, two in Europe, plus the results of consultations, will mean a busy year for digital goods, says Nick Aries of Bird & Bird.
- NFTs: how will 2023 compare with the story so far? 05-01-2023
- Mirror, mirror on the wall: Nike sues Lululemon over Mirror Home Gym 02-02-2022
- Nike’s ‘Satan shoes’ victory: would demonic branding have fared better in the UK? 21-04-2021
- Netherlands jurisdiction report: Luxury products and online retailers 10-01-2021
- Advantage Federer: who owns ‘RF’? 08-08-2018
Latest nike news
'Satan shoes' creator wades into Jack Daniel’s toy quarrel
Art collective has history of legal battles with powerful brands | Prominent Harvard law academic also opposes Jack Daniels’ position | International Trademark Association | Nike | Vans.
Five frightening IP tales for Halloween
StockX denies Nike counterfeit claims
Nike intensifies NFT dispute with StockX
Belgium, China, Denmark, Sweden
CCPIT Patent & Trademark Law Office
Zovicova & Zovic IP, s.r.o.
Caribbean, EU, Central America, Latin America, South America