Spontaneous viral trends on social media may become business opportunities but attaching IP rights to them can be complicated, as Marisa Woutersen discovers.
- Getty Images and copyright case studies in China 18-09-2023
- Will the Rugby World Cup tackle 'Out of the Boks' ads? 15-09-2023
- LK-99 and the quest to patent a room-temp superconductor 14-09-2023
- Vorsprung durch music: Will electric cars drive an increase in sound trademarks? 12-09-2023
- Dogfight: Why US brands are taking on the First Amendment 07-09-2023
Motor giant faces allegations of infringing digital technology used in its Toyota-branded and Lexus-branded vehicles | Five patents are at issue, which cover remote key and cloud access | Complaint follows separate complaint against Toyota relating to in-car wifi technology.
Fenix Legal KB
Fenix Legal offers legal solutions for the creative minds. Our team consists of a combination of European patent and trademark attorneys, lawyers, engineers, mediators, as well as business consultants and branding experts, in order to serve clients with “Business focused Intellectual Property”.
GRISCHENKO & PARTNERS IP
Banwo & Ighodalo
Nigeria, Ghana, OAPI, ARIPO
The Luzzatto Group
The Luzzatto Group is the leading IP group in Israel, celebrating 154 years of practice. The Group’s unwavering dedication to clients has carried it into its second century and fifth generation. The Luzzatto Group’s teams specialize in all fields of technology, including high-tech, heavy industry, life sciences and medicine (biotechnology, pharmaceutical chemistry, molecular biology, medical equipment, and products), electronics and software, Ai, telecommunications, IT, environment, agrotech, foodtech, energy, cyber, and more.