Every year since 2001, the European Innovation Scoreboard has been published, showcasing EU countries’ research and innovation performance. The EIS 2020 edition was released in June—for the first time without the UK since its withdrawal from the EU.
- Five minutes with Elena Galletti, Brandstock 19-10-2020
- France jurisdiction report: Shopping around for clarity 16-10-2020
- US jurisdiction report: Who should be named as an inventor on a patent? 16-10-2020
- UK patent litigation: dawn of a new age? 16-10-2020
- A sticky mess: Pocky ruling further splits the circuits 15-10-2020
A lack of diversity in gender, race, ethnicity and other demographics is an enduring problem across the executive and board levels of “leading” brands, according to a new survey by the New York Stock Exchange and software company, the Diligent Institute.
Johansson & Langlois
Europe, The Americas, Asia and Australia
Valencia Law Office
Zovicova & Zovic IP, s.r.o.
Fenix Legal KB