The Black Lives Matter movement has led a rallying cry for greater equality for people of diverse backgrounds. IP lawyers of colour tell Muireann Bolger why the legal sector has reached a turning point.
- Lessons and tips on the EPO’s new rules on admitting evidence in appeals 27-07-2021
- The PTAB’s post-Arthrex future 23-07-2021
- EBoA’s videoconference decision keeps us guessing 22-07-2021
- Examining Newman’s dissent in Apple and Samsung camera patent win 19-07-2021
- Career series: Alicia Instone, Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys 15-07-2021
The German Federal Court of Justice has ruled that Swiss chocolatier Lindt & Sprüngli can trademark the gold foil wrapping of its chocolate bunnies.
Beau de Loménie (BDL-IP)
India, China, Japan and Europe
Basham, Ringe y Correa S.C.
Caribbean, EU, Central America, Latin America, South America
Cameron & Shepherd
Henry Goh & Co Sdn Bhd
Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei
Spoor & Fisher
Deep & Far Attorneys-at-law