The devil may have all the best lines but as Nike triumphed in its lawsuit, it seems that trademarks are an exception. Alex Borthwick of Powell Gilbert assesses whether the outcome might have been different in the UK.
- Google v Oracle: a closer look at the dissent 16-04-2021
- A profile of patenting activity in Angola 14-04-2021
- UK registered designs hold strong 13-04-2021
- The end of the DABUS affair? 12-04-2021
- Google v Oracle: court avoids software protection question 07-04-2021
The UK Intellectual Property Office has launched a five-year transformation programme to overhaul its IP services, systems and processes to make the most of modern digital technology.
India, China, Japan and Europe
Beau de Loménie (BDL-IP)
Adams & Adams Attorneys
South Africa, Mozambique, Angola, Nigeria
Caribbean, EU, Central America, Latin America, South America
Tsai, Lee & Chen Patent Attorneys and Attorneys at Law
Regina Lex Attorneys