The adoption of an Angolan statuette as a cultural icon has raised questions over the protection of art as a trademark. Vera Albino of Inventa International explores the issues.
- How the Synlait case increases the evidentiary value of letters of consent in China 15-01-2021
- PTAB changes prompt a new strategy for patent owners 13-01-2021
- Diversity Q&A: ‘COVID-19 will have a massive impact on work-life balance’ 12-01-2021
- Career series: Elisabeth Stewart Bradley, Bristol Myers Squibb 12-01-2021
- ‘They said no three times. I tried again’: I. Stephanie Boyce 11-01-2021
US Patent and Trademark Office director Andrei Iancu confirmed his resignation with a rallying call for an end to state-sponsored theft and reform of patent eligibility.