The recent Decree No. 119 promulgated by the Ministry of Economic Development on June 1, 2021, and entered into force on September 9, 2021, amends the Implementing Regulation of the Industrial Property Code, and represents a progress in the harmonisation of the national legal system after the EU Directive No. 2015/2436 and a subsequent Legislative Decree of 2019.
- Sponsored content: Mercado Libre partners with brands against counterfeits and piracy in Latin America 30-11-2021
- Purple trademarks: a sequel to Nestlé v Cadbury? 29-11-2021
- Russia: A new way to protect designs 28-11-2021
- Sponsored content: Digital IP management in a plug and play solution 25-11-2021
- Q&A: María José Sánchez Rey 24-11-2021
The US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit has ruled that the US Army and several contractors must face claims that they had infringed an inventor’s armoured vehicle patents.
Beau de Loménie (BDL-IP)
India, China, Japan and Europe
Boehmert & Boehmert
ZMP - Zivko Mijatovic & Partners
Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia and Spain
Caribbean, EU, Central America, Latin America, South America
Tsai, Lee & Chen Patent Attorneys and Attorneys at Law