A dairy company’s trademark triumph at China’s top court has significantly increased the evidentiary value of letters of consent. George Chan, Ricky Xing and Zoe Sun of Simmons & Simmons report.
- PTAB changes prompt a new strategy for patent owners 13-01-2021
- Diversity Q&A: ‘COVID-19 will have a massive impact on work-life balance’ 12-01-2021
- Career series: Elisabeth Stewart Bradley, Bristol Myers Squibb 12-01-2021
- ‘They said no three times. I tried again’: I. Stephanie Boyce 11-01-2021
- US jurisdiction report: The lawful seizure of patent rights 11-01-2021
Internet service provider Cox Communications’ attempt to reduce a $1 billion award of damages for copyright infringement has failed, in a win for music companies including Sony, Universal, and Warner.
Portugal, EUIPO, EPO, ARIPO, OAPI, Angola, Mozambique, Nigeria, Cape Verde, São Tomé and Principe, Macau & East Timor
Cameron & Shepherd
Caribbean, EU, Central America, Latin America, South America
Deep & Far Attorneys-at-law