The pandemic means that copyright is more important to visual artists’ survival than ever before, explains Molly Torsen Stech, copyright attorney and author of “Artists' Rights: A Guide to Copyright, Moral Rights and Other Legal Issues in the Visual Arts Sphere.”
- Justice Colin Birss: on Brexit, Unwired Planet and FRAND in life sciences 28-09-2020
- WIPR Five minutes with... Aaron Wood of Blaser Mills 25-09-2020
- COVID-19 and IP 25-09-2020
- Developments in patent venue law in the aftermath of TC Heartland 23-09-2020
- The history and purpose of section 1782: will courts permit discovery into documents located abroad? 21-09-2020
UK patent owners are on track to recover £1.1bn in tax relief from patents for the year 2018-2019, an increase of £29 million compared to the previous year, according to new figures released today by HM Revenue and Customs.
Boehmert & Boehmert
Johansson & Langlois
Spoor & Fisher
Zovicova & Zovic IP, s.r.o.
Caribbean, EU, Central America, Latin America, South America
Henry Goh & Co Sdn Bhd
Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei