With new trademark laws and more countries acceding to the Madrid Protocol, the signs are there that intellectual property (IP) is in a stronger place than ever before in the ASEAN region and Australasia, as Rory O’Neill reports.
- There’s No Place Like Home 22-05-2019
- INTA and Kenya’s Anti Counterfeit Authority Sign Memorandum of Understanding 22-05-2019
- Choosing the Right Path to Protection 22-05-2019
- Making the Case for Diversity 22-05-2019
- The Data Holds the Answers 22-05-2019
Latest inta news
As brands increasingly look to adopt stronger policies on corporate social responsibility, many law firms are also looking for ways to establish a brand identity as a socially responsible enterprise.
Europe, The Americas, Asia and Australia
Papula-Nevinpat - Russia
Perez Correa & Asociados, SC
A.Zalesov & Partners Patent & Law Firm
Russia and CIS countries
Henry Goh & Co Sdn Bhd
Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei
Johansson & Langlois