The importance of diversity at law firms remains a center of conversation. Sarah Morgan reviews the status.
- Strengthening IP Rights in the ASEAN 22-05-2019
- There’s No Place Like Home 22-05-2019
- INTA and Kenya’s Anti Counterfeit Authority Sign Memorandum of Understanding 22-05-2019
- Choosing the Right Path to Protection 22-05-2019
- The Data Holds the Answers 22-05-2019
Latest inta news
As brands increasingly look to adopt stronger policies on corporate social responsibility, many law firms are also looking for ways to establish a brand identity as a socially responsible enterprise.
Europe, The Americas, Asia and Australia
Cabinet M. Oproiu
Zovicova & Zovic IP, s.r.o.
Mikhailyuk Sorokolat & Partners
Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Georgia, Uzbekistan, Moldova
Cameron & Shepherd
Bury & Bury European and Polish Patent and Trademark Attorneys
European Union, European Patent Organisation, Poland