Spontaneous viral trends on social media may become business opportunities but attaching IP rights to them can be complicated, as Marisa Woutersen discovers.
- Getty Images and copyright case studies in China 18-09-2023
- Will the Rugby World Cup tackle 'Out of the Boks' ads? 15-09-2023
- LK-99 and the quest to patent a room-temp superconductor 14-09-2023
- Vorsprung durch music: Will electric cars drive an increase in sound trademarks? 12-09-2023
- Dogfight: Why US brands are taking on the First Amendment 07-09-2023
Motor giant faces allegations of infringing digital technology used in its Toyota-branded and Lexus-branded vehicles | Five patents are at issue, which cover remote key and cloud access | Complaint follows separate complaint against Toyota relating to in-car wifi technology.
Simoes Intellectual Property
Johansson & Langlois
Zivko Mijatovic and Partners
ZMP’s network covers the protection of European Trademarks (EUTM) and provides a full IP services in 15 countries, namely: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Kosovo, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, and Spain.
Portugal, EUIPO, EPO, ARIPO, OAPI, Angola, Mozambique, Nigeria, Cape Verde, São Tomé and Principe, Macau & East Timor