The importance of diversity at law firms remains a center of conversation. Sarah Morgan reviews the status.
- Strengthening IP Rights in the ASEAN 22-05-2019
- There’s No Place Like Home 22-05-2019
- INTA and Kenya’s Anti Counterfeit Authority Sign Memorandum of Understanding 22-05-2019
- Choosing the Right Path to Protection 22-05-2019
- The Data Holds the Answers 22-05-2019
Latest inta news
As brands increasingly look to adopt stronger policies on corporate social responsibility, many law firms are also looking for ways to establish a brand identity as a socially responsible enterprise.
Beau de Loménie (BDL-IP)
India, China, Japan and Europe
Finland, Russia, Germany
Henry Goh & Co Sdn Bhd
Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei
Spoor & Fisher