As we start 2021, WIPR asked IP lawyers for their thoughts on the legal sector’s progress in the area of diversity and inclusion, as well as the impact of the pandemic and the ‘Black Lives Matter’ movement on these initiatives. Cecilia Sanabria, partner at law firm Finnegan, shares her thoughts.
- ITC breaks new ground in IPR decision 18-12-2020
- Is AI pushing the envelope of IP protection? 17-11-2020
- Hidden depths: the problem of unconscious bias 04-11-2020
- The history and purpose of section 1782: will courts permit discovery into documents located abroad? 21-09-2020
- How to earn protection for trade secrets 07-09-2020
Latest finnegan news
A new report from the US Patent and Trademark Office reveals that the participation of women in innovation is growing, earning the office praise from the legal industry.
Gorodissky & Partners
ZMP - Zivko Mijatovic & Partners
Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia and Spain
Cameron & Shepherd
Finland, Russia, Germany
Caribbean, EU, Central America, Latin America, South America
Henry Goh & Co Sdn Bhd
Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei