As the practices of fast fashion draw ire from climate campaigners ahead of Green Earth Day this month, IP can play a key role in promoting ethical apparel brands, as Danny Awdeh of Finnegan explains.
- A brand new era: Washington Redskins become ‘Commanders’ 03-02-2022
- Will the latest patent bills increase diversity and transparency in the patent system? 01-10-2021
- A catalyst for action 10-06-2021
- How to create greater gender diversity at the US patent bar 06-05-2021
- Diversity Q&A: ‘COVID-19 has already slowed change’ 06-01-2021
Latest finnegan news
In the first edition of a new series featuring senior IP lawyers at the world’s top IP firms, Anand Sharma, managing partner of Finnegan, speaks to WIPR.
Haug Partners LLP is a full-service, national law firm that provides integrated multidisciplinary legal services for innovative companies.
Zovicova & Zovic IP, s.r.o.
ZMP - Zivko Mijatovic & Partners
Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia and Spain