Where’s the line between creative experimentation and theft? That’s the question at the heart of a lawsuit between Tracy Chapman and Nicki Minaj over whether the act of sampling a song in the studio constitutes copyright infringement.
- Sweden jurisdiction report: Sinking the pirates 17-08-2020
- Myanmar: A careful approach to change 14-08-2020
- India: Protect engineering drawings using copyright or design? 14-08-2020
- AIPPI: Simplifying a complex journey 13-08-2020
- AIPF: Better for boutiques 13-08-2020
Latest copyright news
UK police have issued individual warning notices to thousands of people suspected of using an illegal TV streaming service.
Basham, Ringe y Correa S.C.
Henry Goh & Co Sdn Bhd
Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei
Fenix Legal KB
Caribbean, EU, Central America, Latin America, South America