Despite the disruption of the past year, Nigeria has seen a number of key developments in copyright law, Inês Monteiro Alves of Inventa International reports.
- IP everywhere: the great challenge of the metaverse 23-06-2021
- Business Brief 2021: Japan 08-06-2021
- Business Brief 2021: Greece 08-06-2021
- US: Patent myths debunked 08-06-2021
- AIPLA: Overcoming COVID-19 challenges 08-06-2021
Latest copyright news
Cox Communications has resolved its copyright case with music company BMG Rights Management and Rightscorp that centred on a dispute over thousands of allegedly invalid copyright notices.
Adams & Adams Attorneys
South Africa, Mozambique, Angola, Nigeria
Fenix Legal KB
Belgium, China, Denmark, Sweden
Caribbean, EU, Central America, Latin America, South America
Henry Goh & Co Sdn Bhd
Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei
Basham, Ringe y Correa S.C.