Peter Ling of Lenz & Staehelin outlines the major changes to Swiss copyright law that came into effect in early April.
- Brompton: a clash of patents and copyright 03-03-2020
- WIPR Leaders 2020: Canada practice update 03-02-2020
- Career series: Sanjana Sharma, UL (Underwriters Laboratories) 31-01-2020
- Orphan works: Classifying the unknown 29-11-2019
- Darts-ip: Data for all 28-11-2019
Latest copyright news
Last week’s Court of Justice of the European Union ruling in Stim and SAMI v Fleetmanager put the spotlight firmly back on one of the more puzzling, and seemingly ever-evolving, concepts in EU copyright law—what is, and isn’t, a communication to the public?