On the back of recent legislative changes, Júlia Alves Coutinho of Inventa International explains the rules when it comes to using copyright to protect theatrical works.
- What Michael Jackson’s taxes tell us about IP Valuation 05-05-2021
- Google v Oracle: a closer look at the dissent 16-04-2021
- Google v Oracle: court avoids software protection question 07-04-2021
- Google v Oracle: bad news for API developers 06-04-2021
- UK court defers to EU law in post-Brexit ‘hyperlinks’ case 31-03-2021
Latest copyright news
A Florida-based rapper is suing actor, musician, and writer Donald Glover for copyright infringement, citing elements of 2018 single “This is America”, released under the Childish Gambino moniker.
Basham, Ringe y Correa S.C.
Fenix Legal KB
Caribbean, EU, Central America, Latin America, South America
Adams & Adams Attorneys
South Africa, Mozambique, Angola, Nigeria
Belgium, China, Denmark, Sweden
Henry Goh & Co Sdn Bhd
Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei