US President-elect Joe Biden is pushing forward with his plans for office, but what effect will his presidency have on IP?
- Can artists weather the COVID-19 storm? 28-09-2020
- WIPR Five minutes with... Aaron Wood of Blaser Mills 25-09-2020
- Sound bite: Is sampling fair use? 17-09-2020
- Sweden jurisdiction report: Sinking the pirates 17-08-2020
- Myanmar: A careful approach to change 14-08-2020
Latest copyright news
UK-based fashion brand Burberry has accused musician Marvel Yarbrough of infringing trademarks and copyright by using the stage name ‘Burberry Jesus’.
Caribbean, EU, Central America, Latin America, South America
Basham, Ringe y Correa S.C.
Henry Goh & Co Sdn Bhd
Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei
Fenix Legal KB