The IP professor tells WIPR about how she made the journey from a childhood in Sri Lanka to becoming a copyright expert in the UK.
- Venue fail: court ignores coder’s expert evidence 18-01-2022
- Climate change: is open sharing green tech part of the solution? 17-01-2022
- Taylor Swift’s copyright battle: Inspiration or infringement? 07-01-2022
- IP and videogames: trends to watch in 2022 07-01-2022
- US Copyright Claims Board: what you need to know 04-01-2022
Latest copyright news
The Australian government has paid more than Aus $20m for the Aboriginal flag ending a copyright dispute that had prevented national sporting teams, communities and citizens from using the image.
Fenix Legal KB
Belgium, China, Denmark, Sweden
Basham, Ringe y Correa S.C.
Caribbean, EU, Central America, Latin America, South America
Adams & Adams Attorneys
South Africa, Mozambique, Angola, Nigeria