Since our establishment as an IP law firm in 1970, we at Kyosei International Patent Office have been providing individuals and a variety of companies and other organisations with professional services to protect and enhance their IP rights.
- IP Pages 2019: Recent developments in the Austrian IP landscape 21-01-2019
- Business in ASEAN: A collective strategy for IP 08-12-2018
- Mexico: The serious side of gaming 03-12-2018
- Netherlands jurisdiction report: Copyright of scale models 22-11-2018
- Conference review: 2018 AIPPI World Congress, Cancun 16-10-2018
Latest copyright news
European academics specialising in IP have asked the EU to drop Article 11 (now Article 15 in the latest version) and 13 (now Article 17) of the proposed Copyright Directive.
Henry Goh & Co Sdn Bhd
Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei
Cabinet M. Oproiu
Fenix Legal KB
Caribbean, EU, Central America, Latin America, South America