A music genre that grew out of South Africa is drawing interest from Western artists, but a backlash by its originators could lead to copyright claims, explains Inês Sequeira of Inventa International.
- Wizards and demons: does a copyright claim spell trouble for card gamers? 20-09-2021
- An overview of Italian regulation on a private copying levy 31-08-2021
- A melting pot of innovation 11-08-2021
- 2020: Nigeria’s progress on copyright reform 28-06-2021
- IP everywhere: the great challenge of the metaverse 23-06-2021
Latest copyright news
The US Copyright Office is seeking submissions on the topic of whether ancillary copyright protections are warranted in the US, in light of the new copyright laws in both the EU and Australia.
Fenix Legal KB
Adams & Adams Attorneys
South Africa, Mozambique, Angola, Nigeria
Belgium, China, Denmark, Sweden
Basham, Ringe y Correa S.C.
Caribbean, EU, Central America, Latin America, South America
Henry Goh & Co Sdn Bhd
Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei