India’s booming e-commerce industry has remained largely immune to the cries of rights owners, but not for much longer, explains Pravin Anand, Jaya Negi and Souradeep Mukhopadhyay.
- India: Patents-in-waiting 23-09-2019
- Using technology to protect copyright in a new age 23-09-2019
- IP Appellate Board: Trouble at the IPAB 19-09-2019
- IP management software: Managing assets, not admin 19-09-2019
- Situations vacant: the IPAB 17-09-2019
Latest copyright news
The music publisher of the rock band Queen has instrumented the take down of a campaign video posted by US President Donald Trump, which it said infringed the group’s copyright.
Henry Goh & Co Sdn Bhd
Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei
Caribbean, EU, Central America, Latin America, South America
Fenix Legal KB