Ros Lynch, copyright and IP enforcement director at the UK Intellectual Property Office, speaks candidly to WIPR’s Sarah Morgan about being a black woman in the Civil Service and preparing for Brexit.
- ASIPI 2019: Cultural capital 28-10-2019
- India e-commerce: Liability for platforms is coming at last 24-09-2019
- India: Patents-in-waiting 23-09-2019
- Using technology to protect copyright in a new age 23-09-2019
- IP Appellate Board: Trouble at the IPAB 19-09-2019
Latest copyright news
The US Supreme Court will review a controversial ruling that held that Google infringed copyright by using the Java software script in its Android operating system.
Caribbean, EU, Central America, Latin America, South America
Henry Goh & Co Sdn Bhd
Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei
Fenix Legal KB