As questions emerge over how to protect IP in the metaverse, Baker McKenzie lawyers examine how China is dealing with this evolving landscape
- Have patent term adjustments arrived in Mexico? 10-02-2021
- Diversity Q&A: ‘COVID-19 will have a massive impact on work-life balance’ 12-01-2021
- Hidden depths: the problem of unconscious bias 04-11-2020
- Diversity in Mexico and beyond 04-11-2020
- Positive strides: WIPR's diversity and inclusion survey 02-06-2020
Latest baker mckenzie news
Series marks, mediation, and online documents included in proposals | Consultation marks second phase of One IPO Transformation Programme to enhance IP office’s digital services.
GRISCHENKO & PARTNERS IP
ROYZZ & Co.
Royzz & Co is a full-service law firm of Attorneys, Engineers and other Professionals with specialisation in Intellectual Property, Anti-counterfeiting, Copyright, Trademarks, Designs, IT & TMT and Entertainment Law, technology, real estate, tax and more.
Cameron & Shepherd