The Patent Trial and Appeal Board's discretionary denial in view of parallel litigation is at a crossroads, explain Brenton Babcock and Tyler Train of Womble Bond Dickinson
- Antitrust: A changing of the guard 09-03-2021
- Is China the AI leader? Not yet 13-10-2020
- Emoji TMs: an emotional journey 28-10-2019
- US jurisdiction report: Qualcomm’s new antitrust nightmare 08-08-2019
- Brand value: What is a brand worth? 07-08-2019
Latest apple news
The US Patent Trial and Appeal Board has agreed to review two wireless earbud patents after a petition from Apple as it looks to beat an infringement suit levied at it by headphone manufacturer Koss.
Beau de Loménie (BDL-IP)
India, China, Japan and Europe
Finland, Russia, Germany
Cameron & Shepherd
Zovicova & Zovic IP, s.r.o.
Portugal, EUIPO, EPO, ARIPO, OAPI, Angola, Mozambique, Nigeria, Cape Verde, São Tomé and Principe, Macau & East Timor
Caribbean, EU, Central America, Latin America, South America