Apple and Broadcom will now face a jury trial on damages without a patent invalidity defence, finds Sarah Speight.
- Apple’s Vision Pro: Pioneering tech ‘sidesteps’ patent suits 28-06-2023
- Optis v Apple cements UK's importance as a global FRAND rate jurisdiction 12-06-2023
- UK courts continue to lead the way on FRAND rates 20-03-2023
- Trade dress and 3D marks in the EU 09-12-2022
- IP and videogames: trends to watch in 2022 07-01-2022
Latest apple news
Tech firm agrees to settle four-year fight after failing to convince the USPTO to grant a trademark for its iPad accessory | Appeal Board found the term ‘Smart Keyboard’ generic and ineligible for a federal trademark.
Simoes Intellectual Property
BC&B – Law and Business
Complete Intellectual Property Services
Complete Intellectual Property Services (“CIPS”) is a boutique IP law firm specializing in an extensive range of destination intellectual property legal services in the Caribbean region.
Edwin Coe LLP
Johansson & Langlois