The e-commerce platform’s counterfeits report is part of a trend by online retailers’ to improve enforcement and boost reputations, says Megan Rannard of Marks & Clerk.
- Antitrust: A changing of the guard 09-03-2021
- Amazon’s win over Polo Club: a fundamental mistake? 19-02-2021
- Platforms Taking Up the Mantle 17-11-2020
- Taking On China’s Platforms 17-11-2020
- Record TM filings at the USPTO—but do they conceal a darker picture? 02-11-2020
Latest amazon news
A new era has dawned in the war against counterfeiters, as luxury brands increasingly join forces with social media platforms and e-commerce companies to safeguard their IP. Lawyers tell WIPR why the IP world should expect to see more of these collaborations in the future.
Beau de Loménie (BDL-IP)
India, China, Japan and Europe
Portugal, EUIPO, EPO, ARIPO, OAPI, Angola, Mozambique, Nigeria, Cape Verde, São Tomé and Principe, Macau & East Timor
UK, Germany, Austria, Portugal, Poland, USA, China
Basham, Ringe y Correa S.C.