The e-commerce platform’s counterfeits report is part of a trend by online retailers’ to improve enforcement and boost reputations, says Megan Rannard of Marks & Clerk.
- Antitrust: A changing of the guard 09-03-2021
- Amazon’s win over Polo Club: a fundamental mistake? 19-02-2021
- Platforms Taking Up the Mantle 17-11-2020
- Taking On China’s Platforms 17-11-2020
- Record TM filings at the USPTO—but do they conceal a darker picture? 02-11-2020
Latest amazon news
A California District Court has dismissed a copyright infringement suit from two photographers claiming that Instagram’s embedding links violate display rights.
India, China, Japan and Europe
Beau de Loménie (BDL-IP)