CABINET M. OPROIU
Popa Savu 42,
Ground Floor, Suite 1,
Telephone: +40 21 260 28 33
Fax: +40 21 260 28 35
Margareta Oproiu, Senior Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Raluca Vasilescu, Partner - email@example.com
FUTURE STARTS WITH YOUR NEXT GREAT IDEA. We are here to protect it.
Cabinet M. Oproiu is a boutique firm specializing exclusively in Industrial Property. Founded in March 1995, CABINET M. OPROIU is a professional partnership of industrial property attorneys, engineers, chemists, physicists and attorneys-at-law, all specialized in the field of industrial property rights, based in the city of Bucharest, Romania.We are here to help our Clients find the most appropriate way of protecting their ideas and transforming them into the most valuable assets a company can have: patents, trademarks or designs. Our aim is to provide tailored top-quality advice to each company or individual, within a constantly changing economic environment.We can advise and represent fully on patent, trademark and design rights, before the Romanian Patent and Trademark Office (RPO), the European Patent Office (EPO), the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) and the Office for Harmonization of the Internal Market (OHIM).
We are proud to be currently part of a global network of IP attorneys – and cultivating our privileged personal contacts with colleagues from other jurisdictions.
Areas of Specialisation:
- Prosecution of patent and trademark applications
- Oppositions and Appeal procedures in respect to patents, trademarks, designs
- Supplementary Protection Certificates (SPCs), including litigation thereof
- Litigation in Romanian courts for patent and trademark matters, especially infringement and invalidity
Key Practice Areas:
- Acquiring IP rights in Patents, Trademarks, Designs including oppositions, appeals before Romanian Patent Office
- Court proceedings in Romania for infringement of the IP rights and for cancellation
- Filing and prosecuting European Patents including related oppositions and appeals
- Filing and prosecuting European Union Trademarks including related oppositions and appeals
ECTA, INTA, FICPI, AIPPI and MARQUES