From January 2017, the German-based footwear company will no longer supply its products for Amazon to sell online and will not authorise any third party merchants to sell on the marketplace section of the online retailer, says Martin Ochs of Hamlins.
- The effectiveness of blocking injunctions 17-08-2016
- UDRP roundup: Wins for brand owners against bogus domain names 10-08-2016
- Domain name abuse: ICANN’s masterplan for fighting bad actors 27-07-2016
- UDRP roundup: wins for Virgin, Lacoste and VW 20-07-2016
- Keeping an eye on domain name trends 06-07-2016
Latest trademarks & brands online news
E-commerce company eBay has announced that later this year it will launch a new authentication programme, which is designed to “boost consumer confidence when purchasing high-end merchandise”.
- eBay launches new authentication programme 17-01-2017
- PIPCU visits brands to tackle digital piracy 13-01-2017
- Rolex fights online sellers in TM claim 11-01-2017
Trademark Research Tools & Watching Services, Cost & Control Management, Searching & Prior Art, Trademark & IP Management Software
Trademark and IP Portfolio Management Software, Document and Systems Management
Trademark and IP Management Software, Litigation Management, Document Management, eCommerce Monitoring Management
Big Data Analysis, Filing Analytics
Minesoft develops specialist software solutions in the Intellectual Property (IP) field, providing international patent databases, competitive intelligence, analytics and customised archive solutions.
Aaron Estrada Legal
Papula-Nevinpat - Finland
FRKelly – European Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys
Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland
Caribbean, EU, Central America, Latin America, South America