From January 2017, the German-based footwear company will no longer supply its products for Amazon to sell online and will not authorise any third party merchants to sell on the marketplace section of the online retailer, says Martin Ochs of Hamlins.
- The effectiveness of blocking injunctions 17-08-2016
- UDRP roundup: Wins for brand owners against bogus domain names 10-08-2016
- Domain name abuse: ICANN’s masterplan for fighting bad actors 27-07-2016
- UDRP roundup: wins for Virgin, Lacoste and VW 20-07-2016
- Keeping an eye on domain name trends 06-07-2016
Latest trademarks & brands online news
China-based Vivien Chan & Co has promoted Anna Mae Koo to partner in the firm.
- eBay launches new authentication programme 17-01-2017
- PIPCU visits brands to tackle digital piracy 13-01-2017
- Rolex fights online sellers in TM claim 11-01-2017
Get the Information Edge with Practice Insight
RoyaltyStat® is the most up-to-date and reliable online database of royalty rates extracted from unredacted license agreements.
At bNamed.net we feel that protecting your brand online shouldn't cost you an arm and a leg.
Trademark Research Tools & Watching Services, Cost & Control Management, Searching & Prior Art, Trademark & IP Management Software
Boult Wade Tennant
United Kingdom, Germany
Aaron Estrada Legal
Cabinet M. Oproiu