Companies doing business in Brazil should be aware of the legal and financial consequences of not clearly setting out employees’ rights to inventions, as a high-profile case involving Petrobras has shown. Karlo Fonseca Tinoco of Bhering Advogados reports.
- A modernisation drive in Mexico 30-11-2016
- The need for case-by-case analysis 30-11-2016
- Advertising feature: Blocking out online infringers 29-11-2016
- A broad umbrella of protection 29-11-2016
- Law firm interview: sky-high IP 28-11-2016
Latest trademarks news
Traditional enforcement strategies, such as demand letters, may backfire in a social media context, and trademark owners attempting to assert their rights could be accused of bullying.
- Eversheds and Sutherland eye merger 30-11-2016
- Chanel takes on counterfeiters in TM suit 02-12-2016
Trademark and IP Portfolio Management Software, Document and Systems Management
Minesoft develops specialist software solutions in the Intellectual Property (IP) field, providing international patent databases, competitive intelligence, analytics and customised archive solutions.
IP Translations, Patent Filing, Patent Search Services
RoyaltyStat® is the most up-to-date and reliable online database of royalty rates extracted from unredacted license agreements.
Trademark and IP Management Software, Litigation Management, Document Management, eCommerce Monitoring Management