Should legislation be adjusted in light of technological developments such as artificial intelligence and the internet of things? Max Oker-Blom of ECTA finds out.
- Social Media Influencers: Reining Them In 24-05-2017
- Counterfeits: The Role of the Middle Man 24-05-2017
- From Colors to Collectives: Trademark Developments in Japan 24-05-2017
- What to Do in Barcelona Post-Annual Meeting 24-05-2017
- General Mills: A Household Name 24-05-2017
Latest trademarks news
Allen & Overy partner David Stone has been appointed to sit as a deputy High Court judge at the English High Court.
- Looking Ahead to the 2018 Annual Meeting 24-05-2017
- Mr. Justice Arnold: Brexit and Trademarks 23-05-2017
- The case that has drifted on 23-05-2017
At bNamed.net we feel that protecting your brand online shouldn't cost you an arm and a leg.
RoyaltyStat® is the most up-to-date and reliable online database of royalty rates extracted from unredacted license agreements.
Get the Information Edge with Practice Insight
Trademark Research Tools & Watching Services, Cost & Control Management, Searching & Prior Art, Trademark & IP Management Software
IP Translations, Patent Filing, Patent Search Services
Fenix Legal KB
Boult Wade Tennant
United Kingdom, Germany
FRKelly – European Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys
Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland
Annam IP & Law
Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar