Changes to EU trademark laws on detaining goods transiting through the EU have yielded positive results, but there is still some way to go. Ulrike Grübler of DLA Piper has more.
- ‘Dirty Dancing’: keeping it clean 21-02-2017
- WIPR Leaders: Rolling out the red carpet 20-02-2017
- Image protection: life after death 17-02-2017
- From forum-shopping to the UPC: 10 IP issues to watch in 2017 16-02-2017
- IP under Trump: cautious optimism, for now 16-02-2017
Latest trademarks news
A US-based apparel company has filed a lawsuit at the US Patent and Trademark Office seeking to cancel two trademarks owned by Havana Club.
- EU trademark reforms: rights of passage 23-02-2017
- UK man charged in fake airbag investigation 21-02-2017
IP Translations, Patent Filing, Patent Search Services
Trademark and IP Portfolio Management Software, Document and Systems Management
Minesoft develops specialist software solutions in the Intellectual Property (IP) field, providing international patent databases, competitive intelligence, analytics and customised archive solutions.
RoyaltyStat® is the most up-to-date and reliable online database of royalty rates extracted from unredacted license agreements.
Big Data Analysis, Filing Analytics
Annam IP & Law
Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar
United Kingdom, Europe
FRKelly – European Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys
Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland
Papula-Nevinpat - Finland
Cabinet M. Oproiu