Although its introduction is likely to be delayed, probably into 2018, the Unified Patent Court represents a radical shakeup of the European patent system, and there are several key considerations for patent owners, say Alexandra Pearson and Katie McConnell of Hogan Lovells.
- Estoppel: putting a stop to repeat offenders 29-06-2017
- Conference preview: CEO of Bayer Intellectual Property Gmbh, Head of IP Bayer Group 27-06-2017
- Assessing the patent landscape 21-06-2017
- FRAND: painting a clearer picture 14-06-2017
- Risky business: the challenge of patent contingency claims 12-06-2017
Latest patents news
Clyde & Co has opened a new office in Los Angeles.
RoyaltyStat® is the most up-to-date and reliable online database of royalty rates extracted from unredacted license agreements.
At bNamed.net we feel that protecting your brand online shouldn't cost you an arm and a leg.
Get the Information Edge with Practice Insight
IP Translations, Patent Filing, Patent Search Services
Trademark Research Tools & Watching Services, Cost & Control Management, Searching & Prior Art, Trademark & IP Management Software
FRKelly – European Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys
Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland
Boult Wade Tennant
United Kingdom, Germany
Henry Goh & Co Sdn Bhd
Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei