In one of the country’s most important years for IP owners, Turkey has introduced a host of IP changes, as Cahit Suluk of Cahit Suluk Intellectual Property Law Firm explains.
- Brexit: changes ahead for exhaustion of rights 04-08-2017
- The new US administration: still more questions than answers 18-06-2017
- Risky business: the challenge of patent contingency claims 12-06-2017
- Dealing with John Doe Orders in India 09-06-2017
- Video interview: Osborne Clarke on the Digital Single Market 01-06-2017
Latest copyright news
Pop star Taylor Swift has again found herself in court over copyright infringement in relation to her hit song “Shake it Off”.
RoyaltyStat® is the most up-to-date and reliable online database of royalty rates extracted from unredacted license agreements.
Get the Information Edge with Practice Insight
IP Translations, Patent Filing, Patent Search Services
At bNamed.net we feel that protecting your brand online shouldn't cost you an arm and a leg.
Papula-Nevinpat - Finland
Fenix Legal KB
Caribbean, EU, Central America, Latin America, South America
Aaron Estrada Legal