The European Union Intellectual Property Office has a lot on its plate, especially as a new batch of trademark reforms are set to come into force later this year, as Luis Berenguer, Member of the Executive Director’s Cabinet and Spokesperson of the Office, tells Sarah Morgan.
- INTA 2017: Logo Protection—Trademark v. Copyright 22-05-2017
- Fighting the Pirates in Russia 22-05-2017
- Panama Supreme Court: Meet the President 21-05-2017
- São Tomé and Príncipe: a breath of fresh air for IP 19-05-2017
- An evidence-based approach 17-05-2017
Latest copyright news
The Walt Disney Company has asked a federal judge to toss out a copyright lawsuit alleging that it infringed a screenwriter’s work in its “Zootopia” film.
- Preview: IACC Spring Conference 2017 16-05-2017
RoyaltyStat® is the most up-to-date and reliable online database of royalty rates extracted from unredacted license agreements.
IP Translations, Patent Filing, Patent Search Services
Trademark Research Tools & Watching Services, Cost & Control Management, Searching & Prior Art, Trademark & IP Management Software
Get the Information Edge with Practice Insight
At bNamed.net we feel that protecting your brand online shouldn't cost you an arm and a leg.
Annam IP & Law
Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar
Cabinet M. Oproiu
AA Thornton & Co
United Kingdom, Germany
Papula-Nevinpat - Finland
Caribbean, EU, Central America, Latin America, South America
Aaron Estrada Legal